Right before the world was hit by the Coronavirus pandemic, online and mobile banking were already ranked the most popular ways to bank. Now more than ever, it’s essential to be able to conduct some tasks remotely, such as banking, instead of visiting a physical location. So, whether you are new to mobile banking or not, chances are you can learn something from this look at the benefits of mobile banking. Keep reading to get the most out of your mobile banking experience!
The benefits of mobile banking include:
• Convenience: Check account balances, find ATM locations, transfer funds, and even deposit checks.
• Timesaving: No longer need to visit a credit union location to perform the everyday tasks mentioned above.
• Bank on the go: You don’t even need a desktop computer. Bank from the train, airport, or backseat of a cab.
• Easy to monitor: Stay on top of daily transactions to protect against fraud.
• Good for budgeting: With access to your money at your fingertips, you can check your balance before you spend and make sure you’re on track to meet budgeting goals.
• Mobile Deposit: Depositing checks is no longer a hassle. Simply use your smartphone camera and mobile app to take a picture of the front and back. Deposit processing times are the same as if you brought the check to a branch.
• Apply for a loan: Need a credit card, personal loan, or car loan? No need to go to the branch when you can apply for financing through the mobile app.
Our Mobile Banking Services
Our Mobile Banking product enables Financial Institutions to offer their customers a means of accessing their bank accounts using their mobile phones. Our Mobile Banking product supports several banking operations including Balance Checks, Statement Requests, Funds Transfers, Transaction Alerts et cetera.
Our product is enabling financial institutions to realize numerous benefits including reduced cost of engagement, additional revenue streams, increased customer loyalty, and increased security through transaction alerts to mention but a few.